RICK BARCLAY holds a Bachelor's Degree in Music Education from the University of Central Oklahoma and has worked as a professional musician for 35 years. National Advertising credits include Pizza Hut, Thrifty Car Rental, the NRA and Six Flags among others. TV credits include cues produced for "America's Most Wanted", NBC "Dateline", "ID Discovery" and MTV's "Sweet 16". Film credits include "Medium Raw" and "The Prankster" and the documentary "Oklahoma". Rick has produced 11 Albums, countless songwriter demos and authored 3 educational drum books.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: COMPOSER, ARRANGER, ORCHESTRATOR, SONGWRITER, PRODUCER, DRUMMER, KEYBOARDIST, MIDI SPECIALIST, NOTATION / TRANSCRIPTION / COPYIST
TYPES OF SERVICES RENDERED:
- Commercials / Jingles
- TV / Film Scores and Cues
- Animation / Games
- Album and Song Production
- Marching Band - Indoor Percussion - Winter Guard
- And "Anything else you can think of"
- iMac 3
- Kurzweil PC1x
- Roland D-50 and JV1080
- Roland V-drums
- Pearl Session Custom Drum Set, Vintage 1980s Ludwig Visalite Drum Set
- Mics - AT 4033, MXL604, Shure Beta52A, Sennheiser e609, and Shure SM 57, 58
- Pro Tools 10
- Logic Pro 9
- Finale 2011
- Sibelius 7
- Vienna Symphonic Library - "The Cube"
- NI Komplete 8 - with various 3rd party instruments
- Sample Tank XL
- A whole array of EQ, compression, verb, etc plug-ins